Usability Lab and Viewing Facility
Our new flexible user research facility has everything you’ll need for your study. We have over 7,000 square foot of fully equipped research space, meeting rooms and conference facility, all supported by our experienced staff.
Our new purpose designed usability facility is ideally located midway between Leeds and Bradford. With excellent transport links, Luto’s facility is easily accessed by road, rail and air. We provide a flexible environment that can accommodate a wide range of research activities.
Our labs are complemented by viewing rooms which can accommodate small to larger groups of people.
Our facility is ideal for:
- Focus groups and workshops
- Usability testing
- Face to face interviews
- Market research
- Field research
- Simulated environments (we can bespoke rooms to meet your needs from operating theatres to a home setup)
All rooms have natural daylight and are fully air-conditioned. Complimentary wifi is available throughout the facility. We offer a tasty range of hot and cold catering options.
Our adaptable audio visual solutions support the observation and recording of group activity or 1:1 interviews.
- Pan and tilt cameras capture user interaction with a product or device down to the smallest detail
- Audio and video recordings are available for clients to take away
- We can arrange for remote viewing through live streaming, allowing clients to observe studies if they are unable to travel to the lab.
A well-connected facility in the residential heart of West Yorkshire. A great venue for focus groups, workshops or meetings.
- Participant hosting and waiting area
- Technical support
- Experienced moderators and interviewers to support the delivery of your project and maintain any confidentiality requirements
- Lab assistants to carry out administrative tasks.
The appropriate selection of participants is vital to obtaining robust results from research. We can help you recruit the right people for your study. Luto’s market-leading database draws on a broad demographic including patients, carers and healthcare professionals. We have built links with community and support groups which allow the efficient recruitment of specialist patient cohorts where required.
Ready to talk?
Call our friendly team to discuss your needs on