Our user research lab provides adaptable audio visual solutions and experienced assistants to support the delivery of your project.
A purpose designed usability lab, located in the heart of Leeds provides a flexible environment that can accommodate a wide range of research activities.
Our lab spaces are complemented by viewing rooms which can accommodate small to larger groups of up to 15 people. The space is ideal for:
- Focus groups and workshops
- Usability testing
- Market research
- Field research
- Simulated environments
- Face to face interviews.
Labs are fully air conditioned with wifi throughout and we offer a range of catering options.
Our adaptable audio visual solutions support the observation and recording of group activity or 1:1 interviews.
- Pan and tilt cameras can capture user interaction with a product or device down to the smallest detail
- Audio and video recording is available for clients to keep
- We can arrange for remote viewing through live streaming, allowing clients to observe studies remotely if they are unable to travel to the lab.
- Participant hosting and waiting area
- Technical support
- Experienced moderators and interviewers to support the delivery of your project and maintain any confidentiality requirements
- Lab assistants to carry out administrative tasks.
The appropriate selection of participants is vital to obtaining robust results from research. We can help you recruit the right people for your study. Luto’s market leading database draws on a broad demographic including patients, carers and healthcare professionals. We have built links with community and support groups which allow the efficient recruitment of specialist patient cohorts where required.
Ready to talk?
Call Denise Donaghy to discuss your needs