Volunteers needed in April – would you like to help?
Volunteers provide us with important feedback on patient information. They help us to see if the information is easy to use and understand. We then use this feedback to improve the information for people who may need to use it. To find out more about taking part please visit our volunteer page.
Luto always needs new volunteers from across Leeds and Yorkshire to take part in our projects – anyone aged over 18 can register.
We are also looking for people and carers of people with experience of:
- diabetes – types 1 & 2
- haematological conditions such as haemophilia
- multiple sclerosis
- parkinson’s disease and restless leg syndrome
- people with experience of injecting a medicine
- health care professionals – Cardiology and Oncology
- women aged between 25-65 years with no experience of cervical cancer
If you are interested in taking part, or know someone with experience of any of the above conditions, please call 0113 384 5893. Our friendly team will be waiting to answer any questions you have. Alternatively, fill out our volunteer contact form to request a call back at a convenient time.