We need people to take part in research in November – would you like to help?
The people who take part in research at Luto provide us with important feedback about health information. They help us to see if the information is easy to use and understand. We then use this feedback to improve the information for people who may need to use it. To find out more please visit our take part in research page.
Luto always needs new people from across Leeds and Yorkshire to take part in our projects – anyone aged over 18 can register.
We are also looking for people and carers of people with experience of:
- cancer (patients or carers)
- blood conditions such as haemophilia
- blind or partially sighted
- diabetes type 2
- 13 to 17 years old
- parents or carers of children under the age of 17
- people with experience of injecting a medicine
- Oncologists, Haematologists, nurses involved in cancer care. Pharmacists or pharmacist technicians who have routine experience of cancer medicines
- Neurologists, Pediatricians, GP’s, Gynecologists / Obstetricians who have routine experience working with people with epilepsy
- Pharmacists’ who have either worked with people with bipolar disorder or epilepsy
- Psychiatrists who have experience working with people with bi-polar disorder
If you are interested in taking part or know someone with experience of any of the above conditions, please call 0113 384 5893. Our friendly team will be waiting to answer any questions you have. Alternatively, fill out our contact form to request a call back at a convenient time.