- Competitive salary
- Permanent / Full-Time
Luto is the European market leader in the provision and testing of healthcare information.
We are deliberately trying not to be over-prescriptive in the job specification as we see this as an opportunity for the right person to set their own agenda within our framework.
The role requires an interesting amalgamation of strategic and tactical skills. At the strategic level we are looking for someone with the ability to capitalise on our market-leading position and to use that to leverage the launch and development of new initiatives. In particular, we will be focussing on growth in the USA and preparing to enter the Australian market. In this regard, a candidate who is able to travel and with skills in International Marketing would be of interest to us.
Our focus on digital information will appeal to those with a strong interest and skills in Digital Marketing.
At the tactical level, we need someone who is completely at home with a hands-on approach to take full control of our key day to day activities.
- Responsibility for overall delivery and strategic direction of all marketing activity including the proposal and execution of annual marketing plans.
- Identify and exploit new marketing opportunities.
- Plan, coordinate and implement effective marketing and communication strategies and campaigns, coordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Brand development, including developing, reviewing and implementing the company’s brand guidelines.
- Create and manage engaging editorial and digital content and produce digital newsletter communications.
- Market research, competitor analysis and monitoring competitor activity.
- Analyse analytics to create reports and adjust strategy. Tracking of marketing and sales data and optimise campaigns through continuous measuring and testing.
- Devise PR strategies and customer engagement opportunities.
- Research and write articles for the website.
- Generate an ongoing flow of media coverage.
- Create and manage press releases.
- Management of UK and international events and exhibitions – initial brief through to delivery, and represent the company at such events.
- Management of external agencies, contractors, budgets and projects.
- Utilise appropriate analytics to measure, evaluate and report against goals and performance of all marketing activity.
- Design, devise and manage effective social media campaigns.
- Content curation, blog updates and article writing.
- Support lead generation and customer engagement.
- Plan and implement new product and business launches.
In return, we offer the opportunity to work in a high-performing team and a career with a great prospect for progression coupled with a competitive salary and benefits package which includes flexible working in an up to date and stimulating working environment.
No agencies please.